High Performance and Fully Supports for Multiple LTE Frequency Bands
- High-performance 4G LTE module
- Advanced IP networking functionalities, including Router and IP Pass-Through modes
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and ac standards
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless up to 2000Mbps
- 4×4 802.11a/n/ac (5GHz) and 2×2 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- High Transmit Power Design
- Wi-Fi Hotspot with Captive Portal
- Multiple SSID with Client Isolation
- IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, OpenVPN
- IP67 hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components
- Designed for the toughest industrial environments
- Rugged, compact design deploys easily in space-constrained areas
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) & Surge protect
- Easily installed by a single person
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports either Giga EWAN or 4G LTE as the main WAN interface or backup WAN interface.
- Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G LTE.
Integrated with the Latest 4G LTE Network and Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna Technology
The BiPAC 4700AZ integrates the latest high-speed 4G/LTE module enabling support of multiple high bandwidth applications. Areas with a weak or nonexistent wireless signal can benefit from the extended range and reach of the Dual-Polarized MIMO antenna technology for their environment or application whether LOS(Line of Sight) or NLOS(Non-Line of Sight).
Carrier-Grade Dual-Band Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps Wireless Speed
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports concurrent dual-band 802.11a/n/ac (5GHz) and 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps wireless speed, allowing for Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality anywhere there is a cellular signal. The captive portal enables highly secure connectivity with multiple authentication options and extensive access and bandwidth management controls. Customization options allow for operator logos, branding, or advertising placement.
Enterprise Class Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between offices.
IP67 Industrial-Grade Secure Design
The BiPAC 4700AZ is an industrial-grade design with an IP67-rated enclosure to withstand extreme weather conditions, Also, the built-in ±6K surge(K.21) and ±15KV ESD(EN 61000-4-5) protection design protects against storm/lightning surges and ensuring robust and reliable operation.
Easy Installation with PoE Support
Easy Installation is realized with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminating the need for separate power and data cables.
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports either Giga EWAN or 4G/LTE as the main WAN interface or backup WAN interface. Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G/LTE is implemented to assure the always-on internet connectivity.