Are You Prepared for Network Downtime?
56% of companies
$26 billion loses
$1 million loses
BEC’s WWAN Failover Manager actively monitors the primary connection. In the event of a service disruption, it will automatically switch over to LTE and reverts back to the primary connection when it returns. All the network devices continue to operate at broadband speeds.
Ultra-Compact and Rugged
- Redundancy and Network resilience for Gigabit, business DSL, WLAN, and 4G LTE services
- Actively monitor primary and backup connection for fully automated failover
- Advanced event notification for failover and data usage
- Supports IP Pass-through and Managed Failover
- RS-232 serial console port for Out-of-Band Access and Management
- Carrier networks: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon
- Ideal for Retail (PoS), Health Care, Branch offices and Enterprise