- Install Anywhere
Modular design enables optimal location mounting for the best signal. There is standard desktop placement, indoor and outdoor window mounting, and additional options for wall or pole mounts.
- Subscriber Self-Installation
Many subscribers enjoy the convenience and flexibility of indoor and outdoor self-installation with mobile application-guided setup. Operators benefit from reduced operational costs and faster deployments!
- Superior Performance
Powerful multi-core CPU along with sub-6 GHz carrier aggregation up to 4CA DL and 2CA UL delivers ultra-high data rates and lower latency for the ultimate subscriber experience.
- Advanced MIMO Antenna Technology
Industry-leading Integrated high-gain 4×4 MIMO dual-polarization/dual slant antenna technology offers efficient bi-directional transmission for increased capacity and coverage regardless of placement.
- Compact Weatherproof Design
Designed with industrial-grade components, the compact weatherproof enclosure is IP65 rated for full protection against dirt, dust, and water ingress.
- Managed by BECentral® CloudEdge
Managed by BECentral®, an industry-leading cloud-based service platform, to accelerate 5G Wireless WAN connectivity for deployments of any scale and extend network visibility at the edge.
Supported Frequency Bands
3GPP Rel.16 Compliant
5G NR sub-6 GHz
- Support Frequency Band (SA & NSA): n2, n5, n7, 12, n14, n25, n26, n29(SA only), n30, n38, n41, n48, n66, n70, n71, n77, n78
- Carrier Aggregation: 4CA DL / 2 CA UL (FDD+FDD, TDD+TDD, FDD+TDD)
- Channel Bandwidth: Up to 300 MHz bandwidth
- Modulation: 256QAM DL / 256QAM UL
4G/LTE (CAT 19 DL / CAT 18 UL)
- Support Frequency Bands: 2, 4, 5, 7, 12(17), 13, 14, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 41, 42, 43, 46, 48, 66, 71
- Carrier Aggregation: 5CA DL / 2CA UL
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20 MHz
- Modulation: 256QAM DL / 64QAM UL
BEC SX High-Gain MIMO Antenna
- Directional (Dual Polarization & Dual Slant)
- 4×4 MIMO DL / 2×2 MIMO UL
- Frequency Range: 617-698MHz, 1710-2170MHz, 2300-2690MHz, and 3400-4000MHz
Quality of Service Control
- Supports the DiffServ approach.
- Traffic prioritization based on protocol, port number, and IP address.
- Router or Bridge
- Wi-Fi 4, for setup and installation
Network Protocols and Feature
- NAT, static routing and RIP-1/2
- NAT supports PAT and multimedia applications
- Virtual server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay and DDNS
- IGMP snooping and IGMP proxy
- Quick Installation Wizard
- Web-based GUI for remote and local management
- Firmware upgrade and configuration data upload & download via web-based GUI or BECentral®
- DHCP server/client/relay
- TR-069 supports remote management
- BECentral® CloudEdge
- SNMP and Syslog monitoring
- 5 Gigabit LAN Interface with IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE P.D (25.5W)
- SIM Card Slot: (1) 2FF and embedded SIM (eSIM)
- LED Indicators: Power, LAN(PoE), LTE Signal Strength, and Internet
- Operating temperature: – 40° to 140° F (- 40° to 60° C)
Dimensions and Weight
- 5″ (D) x 1.5″ (H) (215mm x 38 mm)
- 1 lbs. (460g)