High-performance and reliability – easy to manage and access
- Offers LTE and/or Ethernet IP broadband connectivity (3G Fallback is optional)
- Automatic failover for network resilience and reliable connectivity
- Option GPS for real-time asset tracking and location data-based application (The support for GPS and/or GLONASS functions depends on the equipped 3G/4G module’s capabilities.)
- Local and Remote management via Web GUI, SNMP or CWMP(TR-069)
QoS (Quality of Service)
- Traffic prioritization based on IP protocol, port number, and IP address
Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design
- Small form factor M2M with affordable price
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Simplified deployments, easily mounted discretely anywhere.
Designed for Industrial Environments
- Hardened enclosure with Industrial-grade components
- Extended Temperature Range
- Flexible Input Voltage selection
Ideal Solution for
- Digital signage, Remote surveillance, Vending Machines, Retail Point-of-Sales (PoS), Remote patient care/maintenance services, SCADA
High Availability and Network Resilience
The M100 features two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and an RS-232 Serial interface enabling wireless data connectivity for a broad range of applications and vertical machine-to-machine (M2M) market segments. Intelligent software supports configurable LAN/WAN options, embedded GPS with the concurrent multi-GNSS engine for GPS or GLONASS, embedded LTE module, and enterprise-level functionality such as SPI firewall, Quality of Service (QoS), auto failover for unparalleled uptime and network redundancy.
Designed for Industrial Environments
Purpose-built for continuous operation in harsh environments, the M100 supports an extended operating temperature range from -20 to 60º C (-4 to 140º F) and a flexible input voltage range of 9-56V DC, making it suitable for diverse environments and applications. To enable simple, reliable and efficient integration, the ultra-compact, lightweight and low-profile design incorporate highly flexible mounting options to ensure that the device can be easily mounted discretely anywhere.
Energy: Oil & Gas
Vertical markets can significantly benefit from the extensive coverage and high-speed advantages of 4G LTE technology. Owning a private or dedicated broadband network is now possible with 4G LTE for many oil & gas companies. Next-generation communication systems enabled by LTE technology can support new business models that yield high efficiency, lower cost and increased revenue. These benefits are particularly enjoyed by the energy industry where its operations extend large remote areas in difficult terrains, typically lacking suitable connectivity.
M100 is dedicated to providing broadband networks ensuring access to high-speed data anytime and anywhere. Such benefits provide tremendous opportunities for this industry to improve efficiency and reduce business costs. M100 energy companies to reach their business objectives by continuously providing cutting-edge technologies and products that focus on this industry. Real-time video streaming and surveillance are helpful tools to reduce travel time and costs, substantially improving collaboration and shortening the decision-making process. M100 supports data rates of 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload that can easily support the transmission of high-quality video images.
- Real-time monitoring and control of remote sites
- Mobile and remote workforce video, data & voice connectivity
- Video surveillance and security systems for remote sites
- Real-time telemetry data collection from remote oil wells/rigs
- Rugged design withstands the most extreme environments
- High gain YX antenna network range can span up to 40% greater than essential LTE coverage