Amit IDG761-0T023 LTE CAT4 M2M 4G Dual Sim Router with 4 x LAN, 1 x WAN, 802.11n WiFi, VPN, Dual SIM Failover
The Amit IDG761-0T023 is a Dual SIM 4G router with a single 4G modem for a single 4G connection. Still, it has two SIM card slots, so the router can fail over to a backup mobile network if the primary mobile network is unavailable. As well as the Dual-SIM card failover, the Amit IDG761 LTE router includes other mobile network connectivity resilience options like network monitoring (ping reboot/cell ICMP check), daily reboot and SMS reboot.
- Dual SIM LTE
- 1*RJ45 (cfg) Ether-WAN
- 4(3)*10/100 Ether-LAN
- Metal Housing, DIN Rail
- TB 9~36V, -30°C ~ 70°C
- M2M Cellular Gateway for Retail POS and Self-Service Stations, like ATMs, vending machines, and digital signage applications.
- Equip with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
- WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privileged group devices or users.
- 3(4)*FE LAN port with tag-based and port-based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic patterns.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP networks.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewalls with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacks and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for an administrator to manage the system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.